Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Was it a good choice telling people I know that I have a blog? Gotta tell Mom of course cause she's your Mom. (And, by the way, the only one to comment thus far--what a sweetheart!) But maybe I shouldn't have told my baby bro who's probably reading this anyway? Nah, he'll go easy on me and not think I've totally geeked out. Cause after all, he's the computer geek of the family. And I say that with all the love in my heart. He's seriously knowledgeable about lots of things. Now it probably sounds like I'm buttering him up.
Anyhoo, this blogging thing can be kind of fun. I don't do it for anyone but me and I really don't are if anyone else reads it. It's kind of funny because I was never a journal/diary writer kind of girl.
Thinking about my brother...we seem to find different Christmas Story paraphernalia to give each other each year. This year he gave me the movie with themed cookie cutters that I'm totally jacked to try.
There are two kinds of people in the world: those who love the leg lamp and those who do not.

1 comment: