Wednesday, January 7, 2009

OK, so I thought I was done for the night after I updated my profile. Chose not to list things but instead to write prose. So now I realize why one uses commas. The faves get highlighted to find people with similar interests.

Fine. Did that and clicked on Red Tent to see what happens. Several (I'm sure) lovely people who evidently put this in their reading faves. Here's my problem: why do people put their astrological sign in their profiles? Does it really rule their worlds so much that it's important to note? Do they rip open their newspapers to find that "good things will come today" or "don't make any rash decisions today" and they actually think about this before going through their day? Will I not like them because we don't have compatable signs? Really? Perhaps there are those that will not read and/or follow some blogs because of a sign prejudice? "Well, I think that Tauruses are stubborn, so I just don't think I can possibly associated with them." Meeow.

All I'm saying, people, is give peace a chance. Let's not label. Let's just be.

No comments:

Post a Comment