Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Stress

I hate cat hair. I'm looking at the kitty tumbleweeds on the floor and it ticks me off. Especially because one of the fur balls pulls his hair out on purpose. They say it's "because of stress". Yep, lots of stress in the area of eating and sleeping. The only thing stressful about this cat's life is when the food bowl is empty.

Speaking of stress, I'm gearing up for it. In an out of body experience, I'm pretty sure I signed on to begin a master's program. Starting next week. Now it's time to rearrange the schedule and the life to fit something more in. I've been putting it off so it guess I can't anymore.

I've started a fairly strict budget plan for the fam. Gotta save some cashola to make up for a recent financial fiasco that wasn't totally our fault. I'm a little concerned about where the magic money tree is planted and hope to find it soon. Powerball's up to $105 million today so maybe I need to make a small investment. Of course, I could also wipe my butt with the same investment and probably come out just as well. Jury's out.

Momentary vent on how coworkers tick me off. I hate it when people procrastinate and it affects other people. Procrastination is fine--do it all the time. Difference is that the job gets done. Today it didn't and now I have to try to get to work early to fix a problem that wasn't my fault in the first place. I so want to tell somebody off but you can't rationalize with irrational people. I wish you could. In fact I tried to rationalize once and it didn't help. God I wish it would have...I've always wanted to have a dramatic oscar-worthy smackdown but I'm afraid of confrontation. It's one of those things that I have planned in my head (probably an amalgamation of several movie lines) and it sounds awesome. Leaves 'em speechless. Um, yeah, too afraid that it wouldn't work and I'd have to apologize. And there's nothing worse than having to apologize to an idiot for something stupid they did.

This blog thing is sort of therapeutic. Hunh. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment