Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I seriously can't believe that I'm posting again. I just get these random thoughts that, for once, instead of staying in my head get to be barfed all over the net for the world to see.

I have a friend who's life story was the movie "Dan in Real Life". Bed in the laundry room, shoes in the dryer, "You are a murderer of love". All of it. Yes, people, Steve Carell is my friend.

Not really. But I really do have a friend named Dan who went through disturbingly similar circumstances. Makes the movie that much funnier.

Just put it on my tab.

2 comments:

  1. just read your blog.i think it is therapeutic venting and very healthy. sounds like your mom uh? I try to sit at a desk and work, but mostly I chase a little girl, play babies or read a book. My life is blessed. Thank you for that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't type fast enough when venting!

    ReplyDelete