Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Vent: Hate this part of my job

I hate taking things away from good kids. Had to block Pandora today because a handful of kids were listening to inappropriate music. Yes, explicit lyrics were off but the themes of the songs were still suspect. So, the good kids have it taken away from them too because I have to block by category.
And, I have to start taking away machines because kids can't seem to remember to charge their machines at night. Grrr. Why can't they just do what's asked of them so they can have more freedoms? It's frustrating. I don't want to be the school that blocks everything. They are forgetting that these are not their personal machines. Guess I have to remind them...

1 comment:

  1. You need just a few more skills so that you can just redirect the offenders to disney.com. As a friend says, 'that would be pro'.

    ReplyDelete