Tuesday, May 26, 2009

HA!

So many things crack me up at the moment: the inventive words of my child, my funny blogging brother (crotchpot cookin!) and the thought of not possibly getting all the things done that are set before me. Really, just gotta laugh about that one because otherwise I'll cry.

Some of Mol's best:
bee-na-na ballerina
moo-ick music
shor-shor dinosaur
gruh-muh grandma
punkin baby one of her fave dolls
see-ah Ciara, another one of her favorite dolls

And, of course "I do it!!" "Mah-ee do it!!" Not too hard to figure out.

Also, another observation, in the evening, no matter what I'm doing it's always 10 PM. Why is this? And, why, when I see that it's 10 PM can't I go to bed and save my sanity? Instead of gettting a second wind and going to bed at 11? Especially when the next morning kills me? Huhn...I don't know either.

No comments:

Post a Comment